22 March 2010

My New Man-Crush: Bag Raiders



So there is nothing better than stumbling across a new band or musician that you are absolutely diggin'! I was watching the latest episode of "How To Make It In America" and this fresh dance/pop song started playing as the ending credits were rolling. I must say, I started nodding my head really hard to the chorus and started shaking my hips. I never heard a chorus that was this catchy before! The duo is called Bag Raiders and they are from Australia. They are currently working on a new album which will be dropping this summer. Here's the dope song that got me hooked to this duo. In case you are wondering, the chorus that is responsible for my new man crush starts 2 minutes and 15 seconds into the song which is kinda strange time for a chorus to come in. But check it!

No comments: